The use of the Site means the unconditional consent of the user with this Policy and the conditions of processing of his personal information specified in it; If the user disagrees with these terms and conditions, the user must refrain from using the services provided by the Site and stop using the Site.
The Policy applies to all personal data of subjects processed by employees of the Company with and without automation.
Any subject of personal data has access to this Policy.
Obtaining personal information
For communication on the Site, the user is obliged to enter some personal information. By providing your personal data to the Company, the subject of personal data agrees to their processing by the Company. The processing of personal data means any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification) extraction, use, transfer (including transfer to third parties, not excluding cross-border transfer, if necessary in the course of performance of obligations), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
In this Policy «personal information» means:
- Personal information that the user provides to himself / herself when filling out the feedback forms, including the user’s personal data. Mandatory for the provision of Services (services) information is marked in a special way. Other information is provided by the user at his / her discretion.
- Any information relating to a directly or indirectly identified or identifiable natural person (citizen). That is, to such information, the particular can include: name, year, month, date and place of birth, address, phone number, email address, information about family, social, property status, information about education, profession, income, information about health, and other information.
Identification files (cookies) and other technologies
Website, interactive services and applications, e-mails and any other communications from the Company’s persons may use identification cookies and other technologies such as: pixel tags (pixel tags), web beacons (web beacons). Such technologies help us to Better understand user behavior, tell us which sections of our site have been visited by users, and measure the effectiveness of advertising and network Marketing. We treat information collected by cookies and other technologies as non-personally identifiable information.
Our goal in such cases is to provide more than convenient and individual interaction with the Company. For example, if we know the user name, we can use it in our communications. Knowing that someone using a computer or device has purchased a particular product or used a particular service, we can ensure more than full compliance of advertising messages and e-mail messages to the interests of the user.
The User can disable cookies in the settings of the web browser or mobile device. Please note that some features of the website may not be available after cookies disabling.
The Site collects some information automatically and stores it in statistics files. Such information includes in itself the address of the Internet Protocol (IP address), the type and language of browser, information about the provider of Internet services, page references and release information operating system, date stamp and time and information about visits. We use this information to understand and analyse trends, administer the site, learn about user behaviour on the website and to gather demographic information about our user base in General. The company may use such information for its marketing purposes.
In some of our email messages can be used interactive links to information posted to the Website. When users follow these links before they reach the destination page on the Site, their requests go through a separate registration. We track such «passing» data to help us identify interest in individual topics and measure the effectiveness of our communications with consumers. If the user prefers that his address not be tracked in this way, it is not need to pass text or graphic links in email messages.
Pixel tags allow us to direct email messages in a format readable by consumers and tells us whether such messages have been read. We may use such information to limit the number of messages sent to consumers or to stop sending them.
The Above information is not used to identify the visitor. By using the Site, the Visitor consents to the collection, analysis and use of this information by including third parties for statistical purposes and optimization of advertising messages.
Collection purposes and processing of user’s personal information
Personal information such as name, email address and/or telephone number may be required from the user in order to provide the services, answer questions, fulfill requests and requirements. The Website administration can use this information to respond to requests, to communicate with user phone or e-mail with the purpose of providing information on services and advertising campaigns. Receive treatment in the form of sending any filled in the website forms the Administration of the Site, you may want to contact the user for additional information required for maintenance and answer questions.
Personal information of the website user can be used for the following purposes:
- Identification of the party in agreements and contracts;
- Performance of obligations under contracts, accounting and tax accounting;
- Provision of personalized services to the user;
- Communication with the user, in including sending notifications, requests and information regarding the use of services, the provision of services, and also processing requests and applications from the user;
- Quality improvement , ease of use, development of services;
- Targeting of advertising materials;
- Informing the user about the site Administration policy in the marketing area;
- Informing the user about software programs promoting services on the market, concepts and events on advertising;
- Conducting statistical and other studies on the basis of depersonalized data.
Processing conditions of the user’s personal information and its transfer to third parties
The site Administration collects and stores only those personal data that are necessary for the provision and provision of services (execution of agreements and contracts with the user). The site administration uses the user’s personal information for maintenance and to improve the quality of services provided. Part of the personal information may be provided to the Bank or payment system, in if the provision of this information is due to the procedure of transfer of funds to the payment system, the services of which the User wishes to use.
The site Administration stores users ’ personal information in accordance with the internal regulations. When processing personal data of users, the Site is governed by the Federal law of the Russian Federation «About personal data».
With respect to a user’s personal information is kept confidential, except in cases of voluntary provision by the user of information about themselves for public access to the public.
Personal information may be disclosed in the cases described by law, or when the administration deems such actions necessary to comply with the legal procedure, court order or legal process necessary for the User to work with the site. In other cases, under no circumstances will the information that the User submits to the Site be disclosed to third parties.
The site Administration has the right to transfer the user’s personal information to third parties in the following cases:
- The User has expressed his consent to such actions;
- The Transfer is necessary within the framework of the user’s use of a certain service or to provide a service to the user;
- The Transfer is provided for by Russian or other applicable law within the procedure established by law;
- Such transfer occurs as part of a sale or other transfer of business (in whole or in part). part), in this case the purchaser assumes all obligations to comply with the terms of this Policy in relation to the personal information received by him;
- n order to ensure the ability to protect the rights and legitimate interests of the Site administration or third parties in cases.
The site Administration has the right to record telephone conversations with the User. In this case, the Administration undertakes to: prevent attempts of unauthorized access to information obtained during telephone conversations, and/or transfer it to third parties not directly related to the provision of services to the user, in accordance with paragraph 4 of article 16 of the Federal law «About information, information technology and information protection».
The User can at any time change (update, Supplement) the personal information provided to them or its part, and also parameters of its confidentiality. The user has the right to stop receiving newsletters at any time by notifying the site administration.
In General, The site Administration does not verify the accuracy of the personal information provided by users and does not exercise control over their legal capacity. However, the site Administration assumes that the user provides accurate and sufficient personal information on the issues proposed in the registration form, and maintains this information up to date.
The site Administration takes the necessary adequate organizational and technical measures to protect the user’s personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as other illegal actions of third parties.
This Policy applies only to this Site. The site administration does not control and is not responsible for third-party sites to which the user can click on the links available on the Site, including in the search results. On such sites, other personal information may be collected or requested from the user, and other actions may be taken.